Anonymous Login
Employee Login
Employer Login
Our Services
Send a Message
Start a Dialogue
Our Advice
User Forum
Professional Help
Report a Problem
Take a Survey
Tell Me More
I am an Employee
I am an Employer
How is it Anonymous?
How Does it Work?
Other F.A.Q.
Common Concerns
Workplace Bullying
Workplace Violence
Safety Issues
Health Issues
Overworking Issues
Poor Employee Morale
Lack of Training
Lack of Tools
Sexual Harassment
Wrongful Termination
Disability Feasibility
Unethical Behavior
Corporate Fraud
Employee Theft
Falsifying Documents
Poor Supervision
Poor Communication
Office Romance
Overworked Employees
Office Odors


How can this person improve their situation?

Please be respectful at all times
Do not use any personal names or company names
Anonymous Employee reserves the right to either not post or to moderate submissions

  This is the problem the employee is having:  
My handicapped, immediate supervisor was requiring me to perform personal services for her that I knew she could perform for herself. My grievance as upheld, however, in the grievance I referenced the fact that the person who began performing personal services for her in my place stated joe blow - higher up - is getting angry that I'm - immediate supervisor - asking joe's assistant to perform personal services for me. My response was that has nothing to do with me. My supervisor repeated the statement. I took that as a threat to my job. Again, my grievance was upheld and I no longer am required to perform personal services for my supervisor. But, the assistant who my boss referred to is now angry with me and is using her position to make my job more difficult. She is in the process of trying to block a raise that I've requested but stating I have a problem with internal customers. My reputation with external customers is excellent. Also, my reputation with internal customers was excellent until she began to bad mouth me. What can I do?  


  Please suggest some advice for this employee:  

I am a professional Employment Coach, Mediator, Counselor or Lawyer

Type what you see in the image