Anonymous Login
Employee Login
Employer Login
Our Services
Send a Message
Start a Dialogue
Our Advice
User Forum
Professional Help
Report a Problem
Take a Survey
Tell Me More
I am an Employee
I am an Employer
How is it Anonymous?
How Does it Work?
Other F.A.Q.
Common Concerns
Workplace Bullying
Workplace Violence
Safety Issues
Health Issues
Overworking Issues
Poor Employee Morale
Lack of Training
Lack of Tools
Sexual Harassment
Wrongful Termination
Disability Feasibility
Unethical Behavior
Corporate Fraud
Employee Theft
Falsifying Documents
Poor Supervision
Poor Communication
Office Romance
Overworked Employees
Office Odors


How can this person improve their situation?

Please be respectful at all times
Do not use any personal names or company names
Anonymous Employee reserves the right to either not post or to moderate submissions

  This is the problem the employee is having:  
My son owns a "Lube Shop" Franchising Company. One of his Franchisees ordered a maximum supply of oil and synthetic oil for his lube Shop. The Oil Company bills the Franchisor, my son, and he then debits the bank account of the Franchisee for whatever amount of oil supply he has ordered. In this case the Franchisee closed his debit account and left the Franchisor holding the bill of about $50,000.00. He has not paid his Franchise Fees and continues to operate under the Company name. Is this a civil suit or a criminal offence?  


  Please suggest some advice for this employee:  

I am a professional Employment Coach, Mediator, Counselor or Lawyer

Type what you see in the image