Anonymous Login
Employee Login
Employer Login
Our Services
Send a Message
Start a Dialogue
Our Advice
User Forum
Professional Help
Report a Problem
Take a Survey
Tell Me More
I am an Employee
I am an Employer
How is it Anonymous?
How Does it Work?
Other F.A.Q.
Common Concerns
Workplace Bullying
Workplace Violence
Safety Issues
Health Issues
Overworking Issues
Poor Employee Morale
Lack of Training
Lack of Tools
Sexual Harassment
Wrongful Termination
Disability Feasibility
Unethical Behavior
Corporate Fraud
Employee Theft
Falsifying Documents
Poor Supervision
Poor Communication
Office Romance
Overworked Employees
Office Odors


How can this person improve their situation?

Please be respectful at all times
Do not use any personal names or company names
Anonymous Employee reserves the right to either not post or to moderate submissions

  This is the problem the employee is having:  
I found a shortfall of $90,000 in my company and I suspect that the active partner of my company the culprit. I asked him about it but he meekly replied that its probably mixed up with last year's figures.(the other sleeping partners don't know about this problem) I am 100% sure that that's not the case.
He asked me to "adjust" the accounts and I stupidly did. I really regret it now. The accounts have yet to be sent for audit. What should I do?

I can't afford to lose this job as money is VERY tight (personal issues) and I just can't lose my current lifestyle. I can't take any more leaves to look for new jobs here and even then, jobs are REALLY SCARCE. Please take my word for it. I have my elderly parents and my schooling brother to support and I can't get financing help from anyone else.

I've told my Mom about this but she says its common and that i have to face it like an adult and not resign.

I could be jailed or fined or worse case scenario, SILENCED.

Again, I am VERY sure embezzlement is going on.

Please help! This problem is controlling my life!  


  Please suggest some advice for this employee:  

I am a professional Employment Coach, Mediator, Counselor or Lawyer

Type what you see in the image