Anonymous Login
Employee Login
Employer Login
Our Services
Send a Message
Start a Dialogue
Our Advice
User Forum
Professional Help
Report a Problem
Take a Survey
Tell Me More
I am an Employee
I am an Employer
How is it Anonymous?
How Does it Work?
Other F.A.Q.
Common Concerns
Workplace Bullying
Workplace Violence
Safety Issues
Health Issues
Overworking Issues
Poor Employee Morale
Lack of Training
Lack of Tools
Sexual Harassment
Wrongful Termination
Disability Feasibility
Unethical Behavior
Corporate Fraud
Employee Theft
Falsifying Documents
Poor Supervision
Poor Communication
Office Romance
Overworked Employees
Office Odors

Anonymous Employee User Forum


Send this page to a friend Send this page to a friend
Ask a question Post a Question to the Forum
Suggest Advice Suggest advice for this problem

Can you help this person? They have a problem with
Falsifying Documents and need some advice.


See the next submission
This is the original problem from an employee...
I work at a company where 2 employees are overcharging customers for service repairs. The owner of the compnay is turning a blind eye to this.

Any one have any ideas on how I should handle this?
Latest instance of this happened when a gentleman ran out of gas and was charged 5.63 hours for labor and the only thing the service technician did was put gas in the tank!  
Employee: chipp
Rate This: (Higher = Better)


A visitor of this site offers this as a possible solution...
Seems as if this is a standard practice if the owner is not acting on this. What power do you have in this situation? You are right in being appalled as this is stealing from the customers and at some point this will reflect back on the owner and the business. That means that you are working in a business that will eventually have to lay off employees. Look out for yourself, here. You may want to work somewhere you can respect your employer. Think about what works best for you.
Contributor: visitor
How helpful is this?:

A visitor of this site offers this as a possible solution...
You may find a recourse in your state's consumer laws and maybe file a report.
Contributor: visitor
How helpful is this?:

Do you have some advice that can help this person?
Do you have a problem you would like advice for?

Disclaimer: The advice displayed within this site is not legal advice and is not to be taken as legal or professional advice in any way. Any communication within this forum is intended only to discuss a number of possible options. All ratings have come from site visitors and reflect a peer review only.


add to
add to  
add this page as a link in digg
add to digg