Anonymous Login
Employee Login
Employer Login
Our Services
Send a Message
Start a Dialogue
Our Advice
User Forum
Professional Help
Report a Problem
Take a Survey
Tell Me More
I am an Employee
I am an Employer
How is it Anonymous?
How Does it Work?
Other F.A.Q.
Common Concerns
Workplace Bullying
Workplace Violence
Safety Issues
Health Issues
Overworking Issues
Poor Employee Morale
Lack of Training
Lack of Tools
Sexual Harassment
Wrongful Termination
Disability Feasibility
Unethical Behavior
Corporate Fraud
Employee Theft
Falsifying Documents
Poor Supervision
Poor Communication
Office Romance
Overworked Employees
Office Odors

Anonymous Employee User Forum


Send this page to a friend Send this page to a friend
Ask a question Post a Question to the Forum
Suggest Advice Suggest advice for this problem

Can you help this person? They have a problem with
Office Romance and need some advice.


See the next submission
This is the original problem from an employee...
I was recently confronted by the daughter of a manager in the company I work in of having an "inappropriate relationship" with her father. We are both married, and there is nothing untoward. We do however have a lot in common, each of our spouses knows we have lunch or go for coffee once or twice a week together. Unfortunately, his daughter is very immature and I, as the accused, cannot help but wonder if there is more going on with the family. The father has spoken to his daughter and advised her making such accusations are dangerous but I want to take it to the next level with HR or a lawyer. But it may be more out of anger.  
Employee: anonymous
Rate This: (Higher = Better)


A visitor of this site offers this as a possible solution...
Stop spending time with another man's wife you simpleton.
Contributor: visitor
How helpful is this?:

A visitor of this site offers this as a possible solution...
You're selfish. Respect THEIR family. The man should also put HIS family first, not you. Back off. And I would question your true relationship with the man considering you'd be upset enough to enlist the help of a lawyer or HR.
Contributor: visitor
How helpful is this?:

A visitor of this site offers this as a possible solution...
Just relax. Drawing major attention to it is only going to hurt you. You cant strike out at others in a way that will cause you the most pain.
Contributor: visitor
How helpful is this?:

Do you have some advice that can help this person?
Do you have a problem you would like advice for?

Disclaimer: The advice displayed within this site is not legal advice and is not to be taken as legal or professional advice in any way. Any communication within this forum is intended only to discuss a number of possible options. All ratings have come from site visitors and reflect a peer review only.


add to
add to  
add this page as a link in digg
add to digg