Anonymous Login
Employee Login
Employer Login
Our Services
Send a Message
Start a Dialogue
Our Advice
User Forum
Professional Help
Report a Problem
Take a Survey
Tell Me More
I am an Employee
I am an Employer
How is it Anonymous?
How Does it Work?
Other F.A.Q.
Common Concerns
Workplace Bullying
Workplace Violence
Safety Issues
Health Issues
Overworking Issues
Poor Employee Morale
Lack of Training
Lack of Tools
Sexual Harassment
Wrongful Termination
Disability Feasibility
Unethical Behavior
Corporate Fraud
Employee Theft
Falsifying Documents
Poor Supervision
Poor Communication
Office Romance
Overworked Employees
Office Odors

Anonymous Employee User Forum


Send this page to a friend Send this page to a friend
Ask a question Post a Question to the Forum
Suggest Advice Suggest advice for this problem

Can you help this person? They have a problem with
Workplace Bullying and need some advice.


See the next submission
This is the original problem from an employee...
My wife has been subjected to workplace serial bullying by a fellow employee for a number of years. This finally lead to a breakdown leaving her unable to work and under doctors care. She required extensive specialist and hospital recovery care. She is now 99% recovered but cannot return to work because the perpetrator has not been told to correct her behavior. Because the offender is a serial bully. she would clearly offend again leaving my wife vulnerable to her unacceptable behavior once again.
An independent investigator, initiated by the employer, overwhelming substantiated my wife's claims. The investigator also found that all employees agreed that this individual poisons the workplace and they had personal experiences of the perpetrators bullying behavior. The immediate supervisor was also intimidated by this person and took no action.

The case, brought to the attention of management, in a detailed written letter 10 months ago seems to have stagnated.
I might add that we have been told by the union this could be a precedent setting case. Meanwhile my wife remains unpaid and has to pay for all her health and benefit costs.
My wife and I would like to have a dialogue with a knowledgeable individual to discuss her options.


Employee: tdium
Rate This: (Higher = Better)


A visitor of this site offers this as a possible solution...
You need a lawyer to work with your doctor. This will likely be very costly and solve nothing. The stress it will cause will do more damage than it is worth. Best to find another job and leave it alone.
Contributor: visitor
How helpful is this?:

A visitor of this site offers this as a possible solution...
There does not seem to be enough details in your statement. Most union reps do attempt to iron-out difficulties between co-workers and should be able to negoiate with employers as to the best resolve but in order to do that your wife needs to return to work and follow documentation or arbitration requirements. If she runs away then the independent investigation means nothing when in fact it supports her claim and is stagnated because your wife does not pursue it. Being entitled to a bully-free job is worth the battle.
Contributor: visitor
How helpful is this?:

Do you have some advice that can help this person?
Do you have a problem you would like advice for?

Disclaimer: The advice displayed within this site is not legal advice and is not to be taken as legal or professional advice in any way. Any communication within this forum is intended only to discuss a number of possible options. All ratings have come from site visitors and reflect a peer review only.


add to
add to  
add this page as a link in digg
add to digg