Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/cknott/public_html/conchshell/config.php on line 16
What do I do?
Anonymous Login
Employee Login
Employer Login
Our Services
Send a Message
Start a Dialogue
Our Advice
User Forum
Professional Help
Report a Problem
Take a Survey
Tell Me More
I am an Employee
I am an Employer
How is it Anonymous?
How Does it Work?
Other F.A.Q.
Common Concerns
Workplace Bullying
Workplace Violence
Safety Issues
Health Issues
Overworking Issues
Poor Employee Morale
Lack of Training
Lack of Tools
Sexual Harassment
Wrongful Termination
Disability Feasibility
Unethical Behavior
Corporate Fraud
Employee Theft
Falsifying Documents
Poor Supervision
Poor Communication
Office Romance
Overworked Employees
Office Odors

Anonymous Employee User Forum


Send this page to a friend Send this page to a friend
Ask a question Post a Question to the Forum
Suggest Advice Suggest advice for this problem

Can you help this person? They have a problem with
Discrimination and need some advice.


See the next submission
This is the original problem from an employee...
I work for a very large company and in our division, the last 6 promotions have been given to men. None of these promotions or "job offerings" were posted, nor were they offered to women. In fact, only one man out of the 6 actually had the experience to do the job. We have women with more experience to do the job than the men do. We also do not have a single woman manager in our division either - they are all men. It is a known fact within our division, if you do not have the right body parts, you don't get promoted. We have had women leave the company, knowing that they would never be promoted. How do I discuss this concern with our company especially having a male manager without drawing too much attention and getting called a whistle blower amongst other things?  
Employee: pushover
Rate This: (Higher = Better)


A visitor of this site offers this as a possible solution...
Go to your local U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. You do not have to report this internally, but can go directly to EEOC. Once you file a Charge,the Commission will probably investigate your allegations and you will also be covered under a retaliation provision. This is your best bet, sounds like there may be gender discrimination going on at your job.
Contributor: visitor
How helpful is this?:

Do you have some advice that can help this person?
Do you have a problem you would like advice for?

Disclaimer: The advice displayed within this site is not legal advice and is not to be taken as legal or professional advice in any way. Any communication within this forum is intended only to discuss a number of possible options. All ratings have come from site visitors and reflect a peer review only.


add to
add to  
add this page as a link in digg
add to digg



Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/cknott/public_html/conchshell/config.php on line 16