Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/cknott/public_html/conchshell/config.php on line 16
How do i fight back to co-worker legally?
Anonymous Login
Employee Login
Employer Login
Our Services
Send a Message
Start a Dialogue
Our Advice
User Forum
Professional Help
Report a Problem
Take a Survey
Tell Me More
I am an Employee
I am an Employer
How is it Anonymous?
How Does it Work?
Other F.A.Q.
Common Concerns
Workplace Bullying
Workplace Violence
Safety Issues
Health Issues
Overworking Issues
Poor Employee Morale
Lack of Training
Lack of Tools
Sexual Harassment
Wrongful Termination
Disability Feasibility
Unethical Behavior
Corporate Fraud
Employee Theft
Falsifying Documents
Poor Supervision
Poor Communication
Office Romance
Overworked Employees
Office Odors

Anonymous Employee User Forum


Send this page to a friend Send this page to a friend
Ask a question Post a Question to the Forum
Suggest Advice Suggest advice for this problem

Can you help this person? They have a problem with
Wrongful Termination and need some advice.


See the next submission
This is the original problem from an employee...
I was wrongfully terminated due to my co-worker filed second degree assault for touching her back and hand for us to talk about why she threw paperwork at me in my office, she refused to talk and walked away, there was a witness who wanted to mediate, i was not trying to hurt her in anyway, i went to court today to defend myself, my witness came as well to testify. The girl didn't even show up. I'm still unemployed, I can't collect unemployment because I've only been working at this job for about 4 months, I'm sending my resume like crazy, no response at all, what can I do to revenge her in legal way? Any suggestions would help.  
Employee: anonymous
Rate This: (Higher = Better)


A visitor of this site offers this as a possible solution...
If the case was dismissed against you in court you can take civil action against her and present the court dismissal paperwork to your former employer and possibly obtain your job back for wrongful termination. The pressure of getting your job back might provoke her to quit. Or you can sue your former employer for not having more proof to terminate you and taking her side. I am a former legal secretary. It appears you have some cause for action.
Contributor: visitor
How helpful is this?:

Do you have some advice that can help this person?
Do you have a problem you would like advice for?

Disclaimer: The advice displayed within this site is not legal advice and is not to be taken as legal or professional advice in any way. Any communication within this forum is intended only to discuss a number of possible options. All ratings have come from site visitors and reflect a peer review only.


add to
add to  
add this page as a link in digg
add to digg



Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/cknott/public_html/conchshell/config.php on line 16