Anonymous Login
Employee Login
Employer Login
Our Services
Send a Message
Start a Dialogue
Our Advice
User Forum
Professional Help
Report a Problem
Take a Survey
Tell Me More
I am an Employee
I am an Employer
How is it Anonymous?
How Does it Work?
Other F.A.Q.
Common Concerns
Workplace Bullying
Workplace Violence
Safety Issues
Health Issues
Overworking Issues
Poor Employee Morale
Lack of Training
Lack of Tools
Sexual Harassment
Wrongful Termination
Disability Feasibility
Unethical Behavior
Corporate Fraud
Employee Theft
Falsifying Documents
Poor Supervision
Poor Communication
Office Romance
Overworked Employees
Office Odors

Anonymous Employee User Forum


Send this page to a friend Send this page to a friend
Ask a question Post a Question to the Forum
Suggest Advice Suggest advice for this problem

Can you help this person? They have a problem with
Falsifying Documents and need some advice.


See the next submission
This is the original problem from an employee...
I am currently in a situation at work where a supervisor and myself got into and verbal disagreement. I am at fault for starting this by trying to have a bit of fun at work like we have done for 10+ years. This supervisor approached me and started verbally attaching me and I reciprocated the same. He has now charged me with insubordination and has totally lied on the paper work. I have witnesses that will verify my story. He also put on there that I have had other instances of insubordination, my evaluations all reflect positive interactions. What is my recourse and might I also add that this is a prison setting with the good ole boys attitude......Thank you.  
Employee: anonymous
Rate This: (Higher = Better)


A visitor of this site offers this as a possible solution...
Yep. You were insubordinate. There is probably nothing you can do. If you wanted to react, you had to go through the proper methods. Its too late now.
Contributor: visitor
How helpful is this?:

Do you have some advice that can help this person?
Do you have a problem you would like advice for?

Disclaimer: The advice displayed within this site is not legal advice and is not to be taken as legal or professional advice in any way. Any communication within this forum is intended only to discuss a number of possible options. All ratings have come from site visitors and reflect a peer review only.


add to
add to  
add this page as a link in digg
add to digg